Saturday, March 7, 2015

Kind Words

Dear Sister Jennifer Hansen,

I just couldn't leave the MTC without saying thank you for sharing your daughter with me and the people of the Philippines. I can tell you have a very loving family. You should see the way Sister Hansen's face lights up when she reads your letters and how excited she is to get your packages. It is hard sending family on missions(I have sent two brothers) and I can't even imagine sending your daughter! However, I just wanted to let you know she is blessing lives here. I am a person with many weaknesses that I am aware of and surely many more hidden ones. Sister Hansen has not only helped me identify weaknesses, but is also helping me turn them into strengths. I am so grateful for you and love you for raising a wonderful daughter. I can't wait to hear about the ways she blesses the people of the Philippines.
Love,
Sister Gibbs
(from Colorado)

No comments:

Post a Comment