Saturday, January 10, 2015

I HopeThey Call me on a Mission

Leticia Elizabeth Hansen
 This Young Lady is one amazing individual. I am so privileged to be called mom by her. The ward has been after me to get a picture to them for the plaque in the hall of our ward building. We finally were able to squeeze a photo shoot in. Thank goodness Teesh is  so beautiful in any setting, isn't she breath taking?

 Some of the attributes I admire about Leticia are:
Patient
Kind
Compassionate
Always putting others ahead of herself


 Supporting of others dreams

 Goal Setter and Achiever
Loving
Trusting









This new adventure will be so exciting and such a growing opportunity for our family, especially Leticia.
I hope you enjoy her weekly letters and experiences she shares.

No comments:

Post a Comment